26th October 2010
ERW has recently added a new service to our already comprehensive range of timber window restoration, refurbishment and renovation, in recognition of the fact that many of the homes in our region have sliding sash windows.
Thanks to the latest renovation techniques, for the first time ever, we can now refurbish existing sash windows and improve their insulation by manufacturing new sashes which contain High Performance Double Glazed Units without interfering with the internal decoration or architectural features of your room.(subject to survey) This means you don’t risk harming the aesthetics of your home unnecessarily because rather than replacing the existing sash windows, we can refurbish your existing frames with high specification double glazed units that offer more than 60% reduction in heat loss.
THE SERVICE INCLUDES:
• Renovation of the existing box frame whereby we replace all the decayed timber and using our 2 part epoxy resin system prolong the life of the finished frame
• Installation of a high performance draught sealing system to reduce heat loss and noise through the gap and improve comfort levels in the room
• Manufacture and installation of new sashes from the highest quality timber, glazed with high performance double glazed units incorporating Low E glass and argon filled cavity, and factory finished with micro-porous paint. This not only results in a sash that fits and slides perfectly, but offers heat loss savings of over 60% a more comfortable room, lower heating bills and a green pat on the back
• Replacement of furniture and hardware in a choice of materials to give you windows a new lease of life as well as improving the security of your home
• Addition of our EasyPaint system that allows simple dismantling in the future making it easier to paint all surfaces – even those hard to reach meeting rails – giving you a future proofed perfect decorated finish each and every time.
CONTACT US NOW TO SEE HOW THIS NEW SERVICE CAN HELP YOU
Our award winning indoor facility showcases the entire range of products. You can browse at your leisure and see for yourself the quality of construction and finish available on our wood windows and doors.
We are here to offer you help and advice on whatever type of project you are undertaking.
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
We also have a Technical Area dedicated to Construction Industry Professionals where we can help with specification and compliance issues.
We accept payment by all major Debit & Credit Cards